The Annual General Meeting is the company's highest decision-making body. An Annual General Meeting is held once a year. In the meeting, shareholders use their controlling power over the company's operations. The meeting decides upon matters according to the Finnish Companies Act and the company's Articles of Association, such as adoption of the annual accounts, resolution on dividend payment and changes in the Articles of Association.
Notices to the Annual General Meeting as well as decisions made by the meetings can be found in English in the Releases section. The meetings are held in Finnish only, therefore the presentations and minutes of the meetings are not translated into English.
Annual General Meeting 2023
- Notice for AGM 2023
- Remuneration report 2022
- Proposal on the number and composition of the members of the Board of Directors
- Proposal Resolution on the use of the profit and payment of dividend 2023
Extraordinary General Meeting 2022
Annual General Meeting 2022
Annual General Meeting 2021
Extraordinary Shareholders' Meeting 2020
Annual General Meeting 2020
Annual General Meeting 2019
- Notice for AGM 2019, published on 28 February, 2019
- Financial statements 2018
- Corporate Governance statement 2018